Friday, March 9, 2012

The Mayans got it all wrong

Those crazy Mayans and their calander....
The years doesn't end on a 24 hour cycle, you crazies, it ends in decimal points and whatnot. The magical date in which you fellers decided to end your highly inaccurate calender business doesn't make sense for all kind of sciency reasons I won't bore you all with. You can read about it here.


Hey, don't look at me like that. Your club founders made the damn calender and did a shitty job, take it up with them. I'm just here to give the people the truth, man. And isn't that what this crazy world of ours is all about in the end, the damn truth?


You can just go ahead and sit right back on your Road King there buddy. I can see you're not in the mood for my brand of reality today. I'm outa here. You're a bunch of squares ridin' grandpa bikes anyways. Psssh. I'm goin to Cook's Corner, where people listen to what I have to say! Laters.

2 comments:

  1. You can't tell them where you'll be, they might do a drive by and leave the scene before anyone get's hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. I will get mad street cred and go up a wrung on my way to motorcycle nirvana

    ReplyDelete