Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Street Chopper at Juke

Here's some pictures from last Saturday's Street Chopper show at the Juke Joint. The threat seemed to keep most people (pussies) away.



 I liked how simple the orange Evo chop was
 And the seat wasn't bad either

 This V65 Magna was in damn near perfect condition. No Hadley stand's a chance of keeping up with one of these.
This Ironhead was different, but I didn't really get it. Why have 6 over tubes on a stock rake? Whatever, to each their own.
 But this Evo Sporty was B.A. Barrakus. Dig the gold rims, the two into one, and the bars. I would have put a totally different seat on it and kep the belt drive, but that's me. I always have something to bitch about.
Oh, and dirtbike helmets are worthless. Why anyone still uses them is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment