Monday, May 14, 2012

Uh oh, it's Cook's Corner time again!

Well howdy doo! I made my way back out to Cook's and it just so happened to be Blessing of the bikes day! Hot dog! Bunches of motorbike enthusiasts were out and I was real keen to snap photos of all those nifty motorcycles! It was swell! Haha, I'm so full of shit. It was lame. But funny. Because I find humor in other people's ignorance. What an asshole. Enjoy!
 So it begins
 Sporty with an off the shelf metalflake helmet? Shocking.
 Hey, an FXR! That's kinda nifty
 Oh Jesus
 Another FXR! Daaamn!

 Subtle. I like it. For being limey.
 Normal Sporty right?
 NOPE! This motherfucker is an OUTLAW! WATCH THE FUCK OUT!
 Ugh, if you say so dude....
 I, personally, completely disagree.

Bike not fast? Bike not cool? Add some SKULLS AND CHROME! 
Awwww, they're like brother and sister motorbikes. Who then engage in incest and make half retarded chopper babies.

1 comment: