Saturday, February 4, 2012

Clown Puncher?


The raddest tattoo shop in OC, Old Towne Tattoo. Started off my recreational Friday here whilst I waited to see what the evening had in store.

 Good to see not everyone in South OC is brain dead. Not only excellent taste in automobiles, but killer fashion sense as well.

 Big Helyns. Lacking an apostrophe. So apparently there is someone named Helyns, who is either quite large or ironically small. Aaaaand the Clown Puncher. I almost got excited reading that, but then looked at the depiction of the clown on their sign and became a little concerned. I realized that life isn't awesome enough to have bars where I can actually hope to legally punch a clown, and I was right. It's some variant of a Jager Bomb. Pedestrian. I did have an argument though with the large breasted barmaid about what hurt more, being stabbed or being shot. The bitch cheated, as she had been both, and I have only been stuck once, by accident. I had to relent. You win this round, Chesty McTittytown.


No comments:

Post a Comment