Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Warrior Mecca


Cook's Corner. I love it. I hate everyone at it. It's the adult version of hipsters. "Check out my brand new chrome Vance and Hines!" says Jim the accountant. To which Fred the orthopedic surgeon replies "Psssh. So what? I just put on my new, BLACK chrome Thunderheader that was given to me by my Hells Angels friend, Sonny Barger. I'm tight with their crew now. No big deal." And thus, the new king of South Orange County Wild Hogs is born. (They don't have Presidents, sounds too 1%)

Not a single damn bike worth taking a picture of. There was one "chopper", straight outa Big Bear (bringing it back old skool since BBC is outa business). The rest were you typical garbage wagons that represent everything wrong with Harley Davidson. When I say garbage wagons, I am including the dozen or so Dark Rustom Sporties I saw with Z bars or drag bars, and aftermarket, black exhaust. 3/4 metal flake helmet was mandatory. Along with your sisters jeans tucked into your boots and a g/f that was taller, and manlier than you (which isn't a jab at the chick, because she was a pretty feminine piece of work herself). I guess the Douchebags nor the O Dork Thirties had anything going on. But damn it! These little fellas didn't spend $13K on a new Sporty to NOT be seen!

1 comment:

  1. THIS PLACE IS A JOKE.... YOU CAN EVEN BUY YOUR GIRL SCOUT COOKIES HERE

    ReplyDelete