Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Wayback Machine is still warmed up

Well, my worst fear about this whole blog thing occured on Sunday night. I had a gnarly bump in the road and my super trusty Canon camera was launched out of my handlebar bag and onto the cold, murderous pavement of Santiago Canyon. So, for the time being, you all are going to have to live off surplus (but still mine, in all their glory) awesomeness and much less awesome pics from a 3 year old camera phone.
I love this picture. I want to say it was from back in 2007. My Sporty was less than a month old. Damn it sat low haha. The other bike is Uly Dan's Honda Magna. We decided to ride as far north on the 101 as we could before sunset. Dan got sick in Venture so we crashed near Ojai. The nest day was exciting. Road construction most of the way down PCH, hopped on the 405 just to meet bumper to bumper traffic. Then at Cherry Ave I crashed. Ahhh, the thing that are funny in retrospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment