Friday, February 24, 2012

Sturgis, 2011

I went to Sturgis last year. If I have the money, I'm going again this year, mainly because I was unable to get drunk there last year. Anywho, Sturgis is lame. But it can be fun. It's like when you're 18 and you go to Disneyland with your hooligan friends and a bottle of "water". It's that kind of fun. Also, watching the city shut down when Mongols and Hells Angels kick it off is entertaining as well.
 Haggard chicks, dudes wearing pink, and touristy bullshit. It's kind of like a gigantic Cook's Corner.
 There is alot of bizarre custom shit though. I do wonder how far this guy actually rode this thing.
 Deadwood looks nothing like the TV show. What a gyp.
 Better than any chick I saw that weekend.
 I think these chicks may have been hookers.
 A gross long bike and a pirate ship! I love pirates!
 Full Throttle Saloon is held together with bailing wire, gum, hopes and dreams.
 Here's a rat on a cat on a dog. Why? Because motherfuckin' Sturgis.
 The typical broad astride the typical bike. This was 90% of everything in and around Sturgis.
Aaaaaand there's my mule. 3000 miles with no wrist pin retainers, no engine mounts and a broken frame. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment